Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Employee Quick Hire (P060116Q) when using rehire or applicant form exit to retrieve existing information for a previously employed employee and using a sequence of steps to change data and clicking in the next row the data will revert back to the original data prior to change.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. From P060116Q use form exit rehire
2. Choose a terminated employee from P0801
3. Note there must be an error (example no resident and work area tax data)
4. Change data like pay frequency and salary amount
5. Remove country of employment (required)
6. Change Alpha Name (required)
7. Click next row knowing there are other errors in the row.
8. Data changed in step 4 and 6 are reverted to original data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms