E1: 30: Multiple Batch Quantities with Different Operation Sequence Setup Cost Rollup Wrong (R30812)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Simulate Standard Rollup (R30812)
BOM setup with multiple batch quantities and different operation sequences defined, run R30812, the costing for the cost types are incorrect, not per
the active BOM batch quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P41026, item branch plant for the manufactured item, Accounting CostQty(ACQ) set as 10.
2. P3002, BOM setup for Batch Quantity zero. Note the Operation Seq#s are 10 and 20.
3. P3002, BOM setup for Batch Quantity 10. Note the Operation Seq#s are both 20.
4. Run R30812, cost simulation.
5. P30206-Costed Bill Inquiry, showed the correct cost for required quantity of 10.
6. P30026, cost components for A1 cost type, showed wrongly as 330.
7. With the difference in Oper Seq# setup, the P30026 cost is computed wrongly as (100+130+100)=330.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms