Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Data selection in Sales Update R42800 uses field Amount Gross (Alias: OTOT) from Sales Order Header (F4201) and at the same time uses information from Sales Oder Detail (F4211) for instance Document (Alias: DOCO), the UBE Load Balance Sales Update R42820 takes the whole number of lines from F4211 to perform its calculations on number of ideal sales order lines per sales update job and actual lines to be processed.
R42820 load balance for R42800 with no F4201/F4211 join are working correctly i.e. optimising with the F4211 line count matching the R42800 data selection.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set data selection for R42800 Sales Update to only get information from F4211.
2. Run R42820 with concurrent jobs set to 40 for just 1 sales order. PDF results show 0 as optimal and 1 as actual sales order lines to process. So far, this is correct.
3. Create a new version of R42800 Sales Update and set data selection to call Amount Order Gross OTOT (from F4201) and Document DOC (from F4211).
4. PDF shows that current lines to process is 80 (the whole table F4211) and optimal lines per job is 2 (= 80/40 = whole F4211 lines divided by concurrent jobs which is 40).
5. Review table F4211 and notice that whole table has been considered in R42820 to perform its calculation (Total lines of F4211 in this example is 80).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms