E1: 31: P31113 Inventory Issues OPT Issues 1/0 Field Not Functioning
(Doc ID 2011580.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing option number 6 Select All Lines for Issue on Entry in the Display Tab of the P31113 Inventory Issues is populated, when entering the program to perform inventory issues for a manufacturing work order all of the component lines are auto populate with a 1 in the OPT Issues 1/0 field.
If a user decides they do not want all the components issued and the user changes the desired lines they do not want to issue to 0 in the OPT Issues 1/0 and then clicks OK to Save / Issues, all of the components are still issued from inventory. This can be seen in the Cardex P4111, and the Work Order Part list P3111 / F3111.
Steps To Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a M Stocking Type Parent Item and Two P Stocking component items in the Item Master and item Branch Plant.
2. Go to menu G3011 and creat a BOM for the parent item with both components on the BOM Qty = 1 and Issues Type Cod I.
3. Go to menu G3111 / P31113 Inventory Issues and set processing option number 6 Select All Lines for Issue on Entry in the Display Tab to 1.
4. Go to menu G3111 / P48013 Work Order Entry and create a work order for the Parent Item Qty 10 and Attach the Part List Interactively.
5. Go to menu G3111 / P31113 and inquire on the work order and select it, notice the the OPT Issues 1/0 field is auto populated with a 1 for both lines / components.
6. Change Line 2 / component 2 OPT Issues 1/0 field to a 0, and click OK to save / issue component 1.
7. Go to menu G41112 / P4111 Cardex and Inquire on Item 2 that should not have been issues and notice that it has and IM Inventory Issues record. Check the P3111 / F3111 and it has also been update for component 2 as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!