Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3483 – PRP Multi-Plant
P3411 – MRP Messages
When running PRP Multi-Plant for a project specific component, which is manufactured in the Supply B/P and purchased in the Demand B/P, if there are multiple projects in the Demand B/P requiring that specific item through related (ST/) OT orders, R3483 creates only a single consolidated message in the supply B/P to cover the demand from all (ST/) OTs.
This single „O – order” message created in the Supply B/P has the Project Number and Source Demand fields blank in the P3411. In this case, the users are not able to track the project specific component and its related ETO originating orders.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. P4101 / P41026 – create one project specific component: manufactured in the Supply B/P (Stk Ty = G, Ln Ty = S) and purchased in the Demand B/P (Stk Ty = H, Ln Ty = SC).
2. P31P001 – Create Project # 1.
3. P31P001 – Create related ST/OT orders for project # 1.
4. P4210 - review ST / OT # 1 for a quantity of e.g. 50 EA.
5. P31P001 – Create a new project # 2.
6. P31P001 – create new ST/OT orders for project # 2.
7. P4210 - review ST / OT # 2 for a quantity of e.g. 100 EA.
8. P41202 – check the item availability / OH is zero on both Supply and Demand B/P.
9. R3483 - run PRP to plan for project specific components.
10. P3411 – review the PRP messages and notice a single consolidated order message (WO order type) in the Supply B/P having both Project Number and Source Demand fields blank for a required quantity of 150 EA (100 + 50). At this stage, the connection with the original projects is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms