E1: 45: No Price for Mandatory Adjustment (008U) Error When Changing a Field
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
After upgrading from 8.10 to 9.1 when attempting to change a field that is not price sensitive on a Sales Order line, the following error occurs:
No Price for Mand. Adj./ Item Exclusive (008U)
CAUSE . . . . The price which was retrieved through advanced pricing is invalid because at least one mandatory price adjustment was not found.
RESOLUTION. . Determine the missing price adjustment and correct or add the necessary price adjustment detail records so that the mandatory price adjustment will be found.
The error is issued by b4500050.c (F4072CalculatePriceAdjustments), Line= 1718
This only occurs if the Item Group populated on the Sales Order Detail Line is different than the Item Group populated on the Adjustment.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a new Sold To and Ship To Customer (P03013) and populate a category code on the Ship To Customer that will be used for a customer price group.
- Setup a Customer Price Group (P4092) to select the Customer Group based on the category code.
- Setup a new Item (P4101/P41026) and populate a category code on the item branch record that will be used for an item price group.
- Setup an Item Price Group (P4092) to select the Item Group based on a category code.
- On the Item Branch Record (P41026), Additional Info tab, populate an item price group name that is different than the complex price group name created in step 4.
- Add a Preference Hierarchy (P40073) and set Ship To Customer Group and Item Number as 1, Ship To Customer Group and Item Group as 2 and All Customers and Item Group as 3.
- Setup the Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) for a Mandatory Adjustment populating the Customer Price Group created in step 2 and populating the Item Price Group created in step 4. Use the Hierarchy setup in step 6. The price group created on the Item Branch record on step 5 will not be used by the Mandatory Price Adjustment.
- Create the Adjustment Schedule (P4070) with just the one price adjustment and populate it on the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013).
- Create the Adjustment Detail (P4072) Record for the Customer Group and Item Group populating the category codes from the Customer and Item.
- Create the Sales Order (P4210) for the sold to and ship to customer and item. Verify the mandatory adjustment is applied with no error.
- Take the Row Exit to SOE Additional Information. Check SOE Additional Info Tab 1 and notice the Item Group was defaulted on the line from the Item Branch Record
- Click on Additional Info Tab 2. Deliver To (DVAN) Field is Blank. Populate a valid address number on the Deliver To Field and click OK.
- On Sales Detail Revisions, click OK again to save the order. No Price for Mand. Adj./ Item Exclusive (008U) Error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms