E1: 34: ST Order Advanced Pricing Adjustments not Created/Retained in P4074 when Processing OT Messages via Detail Message Review (P3411)
(Doc ID 2012470.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enterprise One 9.1
ST sales transfer orders generated through the MRP Detail Message Review process (P3411) are losing advanced pricing adjustments in the Price History (P4074) Despite the missing adjustment(s), the Unit Price of the ST and the related OT Unit Cost are calculated correctly as if the adjustments were present.
Note – Manually created ST orders have the same Unit Cost and Unit Price AND retain the advanced pricing adjustments in the Price History.
The good news is that the ST Unit Price is calculated correctly based on advanced pricing adjustments. The not-so-good news is that the adjustments are not being retained and written.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Cost Revisions (P4105) for the purchased item (Stock Type P) used in this test for the Supplying B/P.
2. Price Revisions (P4106) for the purchased item (Stock Type P) used in this test for the Supplying B/P.
3. Define the Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) – In this example, the Click Override Price box is checked.
4. Define the Preference Hierarchy (P40073).
5. Add the adjustment to the schedule (via P4070).
6. Create the Adjustment Schedule Detail (via P4072) by Item and Customer with the Basis Code defined as 3 - % of Cost. The Customer Number is the Address # of the OT/Receipt Branch/Plant.
7. In the Enter/Change Forecast form (P3460) enter Best Fit (BF) records for the item in the Receipt B/P.
8. In the work with Branch Relationships form (P3403), define the Supply/ST B/P that is to transfer goods to the Demand/OT B/P.
9. In the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013) of the Receiving/OT B/P, populate the Adjustment Schedule field with the desired schedule.
10. In the Processing Options behind the Detail Message Review (P3411), ensure that Processing Option 8 of the Versions tab is defined with the Transfer Order Version that manual ST orders will be created.
11. Processing Option 1 of the OT Info tab of P3411 is defined NOT to consolidate OT orders.
12. Processing Option 10 of the Process tab of Transfer Order Entry version (P4210) is defined as “Blank” to use cost. This processing option really has no bearing on the reported issue and is more informational.
13. Run MRP Multi-Plant Generation (R3483) to generate time series and messages. In the Detail Message Review (P3411), note the OT Order Messages created for the Receiving/OT B/P.
14. In the Detail Message Review, process one of the OT Order Messages.
15. Note the OT number.
16. Go to P4310 and inquire on the OT.
17. Via Row exit, access the Order Detail Page 2 form. Note the Related ST number.
18. In the Transfer Order Entry (P4210), inquire on the Transfer Order. Note the Unit Price.
19. From the Sales Order Detail form (P4210), take the Price History exit.
20. Note that the Adjustment Schedule is populated correctly but that no adjustments are present, specifically the Advanced Pricing Cost adjustment. However, as we see when we create an ST order manually, the Unit Price is calculated correctly, using the value calculated from the adjustment. THIS IS THE REPORTED ISSUE.
21. No adjustment records exist in the Price Adjustment Ledger File (F4074).
22. Now, add a new transfer order manually. The Unit Cost and Unit Price are calculated correctly.
23. Via Row exit, go to the Price History (P4074).
24. Note that the Unit Cost and Unit Price are correctly calculated AND the adjustment correctly appears in the Price History (P4074).
When generating ST orders through the OT Order generation process via Detail Message Review, the system should write advanced pricing adjustments (and retain them) into the Price History (P4074/F4074).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document