Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grid formats does not behave as expected when uses signs in with *ALL roles.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- User has ROLE1 and ROLE2.
- ROLE1 is included in *ALL and ROLE2 in NOT. From P95921 application (Work With Role Relationships) ROLE2 is not checked for "Include in *ALL"
- User creates a grid format on an application.
- Go to UO (User Overrides) and copy the above custom grid to ROLE2.
- Delete the grid format for User.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms