E1:JAS Text Field shows strange characters when a % Sign within a Numeric Text (e.g. 1%10, NET 30) is shown
(Doc ID 2013071.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 to 8.98 [Release 8.98]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work with Payment Terms (P0014) has over 100 records and many have a % character in between text characters such as "1% 10, N30". When the first several records are displayed, the % sign is correctly rendered to the screen. However, when a lot of records are inquired, some of them will replace the % sign with a bad character. The data is fine in revision mode. It is only displaying funny characters in place of the % when a large number of records are rendered to the screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter Work with Payment Terms (P0014) and click Find
2. When the first several records are displayed, the % sign is correctly rendered to the screen.
3. Click the go to end button to bring in all the records.
4. Notice that lines later in the file shows garbage characters in place of the % character.
5. Go into the revisions screen and the % character is correctly displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document