Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Routing Movement (P43250)
When attempting to reverse an OT Purchase Order with Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) which was partially received to stock the following error occurs.
Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P)
CAUSE : The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4337 used by this application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table.
RESOLUTION : Review the AAI that is not set up correctly using the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI maintenance application and set up or modify the required data. Check the information for Company , Order Type and GL CLass code.
Nothing is setup for OT Orders in Material Burden AAI 4337. This AAI should not be edited, since no costs were changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Transfer (ST/OT) order for 1,000 items.
- Receive all 1,000 units of the OT purchase order. Blind Landed Cost is activated in the processing options.
- Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) shows 1,000 items in TRAN
- Use Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) to move 900 items to from TRAN to STK, skipping over DOCK
- Use Receipt Routing Movement (P43250) to reverse 900 items to from STK to TRAN
- Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error is issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms