Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Insert to table F40UI74 failed (ID 078F) error is received when trying to create an RMA with P400511, after changing a field (Requested Date, Company, for example) on a detail line that contains an item with no base price in effect.
If the item has a price defined, the error does not occur when any of the fields on the line is changed.
- Open P40051 and click add.
- Populate customer, ship to and customer PO.
- Add a line with an item without base price.
- Go on the next line
- Come back on the first line and change requested date or company
- Go on the next line.
- Error message Insert to table F40UI74 failed (ID 078F)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms