Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R12910 Fixed Asset Repost
ISSUE : There were multiple issues with the Fixed Asset Repost (R12910). To address this gap a redesign in the logic of the report was necessary to correct the issues listed below and other known issues with the R12910.
The issues present include the following:
1. There are extra entries created by the report with no fiscal century and year, when there are postings in more than one period made in F1202.
2. There are issues in the report output while running the report with specific data selections and such issues occur inconsistently.
3. The report does not handle the functionality to print differences correctly if there are postings in multiple periods within F1202. Issues when postings are done on the same period (for example, a scenario the net posting in F1202 finally becomes zero ) can be addressed only with a change in the current logic of the report.
4. If there are postings done on different periods in F1202 and if there is a difference in the amounts in F1202 and F0911 in any of the succeeding periods, the report does not show these differences correctly.
5. There are issues related to derived ledgers currently present in the report .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms