Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When looking at an Equipment or Service Order P17714 or P13714 that has Actual Material, Actual Labor, and Actual Other Cost in the Accounting Tab of the Work Order Header. Then when inquiring / viewing that same work order in the P48022 Search for Equipment Work Orders / Mass Update program in the grid the Actual Material, and Actual Labor amounts display in their respective fields, however the Actual Other Amounts are not populated in the OTAM field.
STEPS to Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a P17714 work order
2. Attach a part to the P17730 parts list for this work order
3. Issue (P31113) the part
4. Create a manual Journal Entry (P0911) where the subledger is the work
order, and the subledger type is 'W'
5. Run the R13800 over this work order
6. Review the accounting tab on the P17714 and notice you see Actual
Material (alias MTAM) and Actual Other (alias OTAM) amounts.
7. Check the P48022 (Search for Equipment Work Orders) and scroll over on
the grid and see that the Actual Other is not showing the Actual Other
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms