Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extended price (AEXP) is rounding to 2 decimal places in EDI sales file F47012
Extended price in an EDI 850 record (P47010) is entered as 23.475, on saving the record it is rounding up the amount to 23.48 with 2 decimal places. Per the currency setup, it should display up to 3 decimal places without rounding. Issue does not duplicate in a regular sales order (P4210).
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Go to P0013 Work with Currency Codes; locate a currency with 3 decimals (e.g.OMR)
2. Go to P0010-Work With Companies and locate a company set with that currency as the base (e.g. 00013)
3. If values are changed in steps 1 and/or 2, clear the cache.
4. Go to P47010 and enter the extended price on the detail screen as 23.475 for this company and currency - tab out of the extended price field or press OK.
5. Notice that the value is rounded to 2 decimal places (based on the DD decimal) to 23.48 and displays in the EDI but ignores the currency decimal (appears not to be triggered).
6. The same value entered in the P4210 application displays correctly in the AEXP field - 23.475.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms