E1: 09: P09805 Duplicate Key Error Message
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing manually one account subsidiary from P0901 Account Master Set up and then use P09805 to change for the same account, same subsidiary used when keying manually, it worked without error. Second time accessed P09805 to change for the same account, different combination for subsidiary and received Duplicate Key not allowed error message.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Open P0901, inquire for one account
2. Change subsidiary to a new value
3. Go to P09805 to change subsidiary for a range of accounts, which includes the account just changed from P0901
4. The transaction is accepted and the PDF file prints successfull change
5. Go back to P09805 to revert the change for subsidiary and receive error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms