E1: 43: P43081 Can't Approve or reject PO with canceled line.
(Doc ID 2016764.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the F4311 ARTG is blank but the F4209 was updated for approval, the approver is not able to reject or approve the order in P43081.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a Blanket Order with no line items and no approval route activated.
2. Released the Blanket into OP with no approval route activated.
3. Checked P4310 processing option set to activate the approval route code.
4. Go into this PO and cancel one of the line item in the released PO.
5. Checked F4301 ARTG is updated with the approval route code, but the F4311 ARTG is not populated with the approval route code.
6. The approver go into P43081 and access the OP, however, not able to approve or reject the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document