Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A blanket order for a kit item that has no current inventory availability at the component level is released via the P420111 application and shows errors relating to availability as expected. Once inventory is adjusted in via the P4114 and the release it attempted again, the resulting sales order has duplicated lines.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Enter blanket order 18/SB with kit item 1327814, child BZ001 and BZ002.
- Run P420111, fetch 18/SB blanket order,
- Select, and enter Release Quantity = 2. Show "Component Quantity Exceeds Availability" message. Click on OK and receive second error, "Add to cache F42UI11 failed".
- Cancel from P420111 and exit out of the program.
- Run P4114 Inventory Adjustment to add component items.
- Run P420111 to release the kit item again.
- The generated order has duplicate lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms