E1: 42: Batch Release Credit Holds (R42550) Is Incorrectly Releasing Holds If There Are Orders In Different Companies
(Doc ID 2017797.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A/R LOB is activated and credit check level is set to C for all companies. Credit limit is set only in company 00000.
R42550 is only checking if the open orders for a specific company are above or below the credit limit, it ignores the open values for all companies.
R42550 is incorrectly calculating the customer total exposure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer is defined in companies 00000, 00001,00200 with credit check level C. Credit limit is set as 1000 only in company 00000
2. P42090-Setup Hold Code on Order Hold Constants. This is setup as Credit Limit Checking.
3. Modify PO P4210 for Tab 3- Orders Holds: Customer Credit Check = C1
4. Create a Sales Order for company 00001 with 500 amount. Create another Sales Order for company 00200 with 300 amount.
5. Run R42800 over the Sales Orders created in Step 4.
6. Create another Sales Order for company 00001 with amount 300. Note that this order is on C1 hold.
7. Credit Check application correctly shows, Amount Due = 800, Open Order amount = 300, Total Exposure = 1100, Credit Limit = 1000, Over Credit limit = 100.
8. Run R42550 over the order created in Step 6.
9. Note that order is released by considering only company 00001 SOs (500+300) = 800 (500*2)+300 = 1300
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!