Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 8.12 to 9.0 [Release 8.12 to 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Kit Child items don't get shipment number in Pick Request.
When the pick request is created by R46150 the request does not get the shipment number.
When pick requests are created by Approve Shipment P4915 the shipment number is in the request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Kit with components
2. Enter a transportation/warehousing order for kit
3. Select component
4. Notice shipment is written to parent line of order
5. Approve associated shipment but do not generate warehousing request at this time, shipment is now written to component line as well in F4211
6. Run R46150 to generate request
7. Order enters warehousing, request is generated
8. Review F4600 - shipment is not written to component line
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms