Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TASK status is NOT updated after enter MFG Completion via P31P001.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1: Opne P31P001 and create new Project with next work order structure.
PJ01 : Task Type=ET
|- WO01 :TaskType= WO
|- WO1-1 :TaskType= WO
|- WO1-2 :TaskType= WO
2. Select child WO( like WO1-1) and select Mfg Completions from More Task Actions
3. Press Conform row exit button
so Project Workbench - Work Order Completion Detail window is open
4. Set Qty Completed and press Save and Close button
5. Window is return to Project Workbench - Edit Tasks
So press Move down selected mode button
6. press Save and Continue button.
So Task Status is NOT changed.
7. Check F4111 from Databrowser. So Completions record is created
8. Press Save and Close and then query again and press edit task.
TASK status is NOT updated.
TASK status should be updated after enter MFG Completions via P31P001.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms