E1: 42: Sales Order Entry (P4210) Add to Cache F42UI12 Failed Error (078O) Generated
(Doc ID 2019920.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sales order entry is performed in a particular sequence during sales order entry in P4210, a caching error 078O is generated - "Add to cache F42UI12 failed".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Run P4210 click add to add a new order;
2. In order header, enter Branch, Sold To and or Ship To;
3. Click OK on header screen and OK again to accept the yellow warning;
4. In order detail, enter Quantity(QTY) = 1;
5. Take the detail row exit to 'SOE Additional'.
6. Change the adjustment schedule to: 'OVERRIDE'(or just take the defaulted one), click OK;
7. Back on the detail line screen, it shows message 'Item Number Invalid';
8. Continue with Qty = 1, and enter a valid item number, click OK;
9. Hit the 078O cache error - "Add to cache F42UI12 failed".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document