E1: GRID: In TR 9.1.5 Grid is Bouncing when Scrolling Down One Record Using Arrow Keys
(Doc ID 2020023.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Tools Release 9.1.5, editable grid is bouncing when using arrow keys to move around the records.
This is only visible in Internet Explorer, not Firefox or Chrome.
- Test in an application in add mode with many grid records (P0411 or P4210)
- Use the arrow keys to move down the records
- After the first 10 records (the initial records displayed) grid records starts bouncing, there is a small grid movement during row focus change.
Similar grid issues were reported in earlier TR - Grid Flashes or Flickers While Data is Loaded in Some Applications <Document 1117794.1>.
There is also another symptom encountered with TR 9.1.5:
There are visual differences when navigating the grid in edit mode. There is a different FONT used when navigating between the grid fields (selected and unselected rows.).
Behavior is present on all browsers, not just Internet Explorer.
- Test in an application in add mode with many grid records (UDC 98|AS)
- When navigating thru the grid, the font changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document