Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Powerforms Sales Order Entry (P42101)
When using Powerforms Sales Order Entry (P42101) to change an order that includes a canceled line that is populated with an Invalid UDC Value, the following error occurs on the canceled line.
Not Found in User Defined Code 41 S1 (Error 018A)
CAUSE . . . . was not found in User Defined Code for system 41 , type S1 .
RESOLUTION. . Enter a valid Sales Catalog Section or use Visual Assist to search for a valid value.
This error only occurs when using Powerforms Sales Order Entry (P42101). Traditional Sales Order Entry (P4210) does not issue the error for a canceled line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new UDC value of 0 in UDC 41 S1 and clear the cache
2. Enter a sales order with Powerforms SO Entry (P42101) and enter 0 in the Sales Code 1 (SRP1) field on first line and another valid code in the second line and save the order.
3. Reenter the order with P42101 and cancels the first line and save the order again.
4. Return to the UDC table and delete the UDC code and clears the cache
5. Reenter the order to change the quantity on the second line but receive the Not Found in UDC 41 S1 (Error 018) on the canceled line.
6. If you perform the same exercise using Traditional SO Entry (P4210) they do not receive the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms