Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800) fails for credit order with the error recorded in work center "Tax Area Required (0886)" due to standard cost variance.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a SO for an item with Standard Cost (07).
2. Process the SO all the way through Sales Update (R42800).
3. Change the Standard Cost of the item.
4. Create a Credit Memo from History (i.e. Credit order) based on the above created sales order
5. Process the Credit order all the way through Invoice program (R42565).
6. Run the Sales update (R42800) for the above credit order.
7. Sales Update fails to process the credit order, error message "Tax Area Required (0886)" recorded in the work center.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms