E1: 46L: Insufficient Quantity On Hand at Manual Planner Picking Location
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a License Plate controlled Branch Plant, user is hitting an error "Insufficient quantity on hand" at Pick Request - Manual Picking Location Planner even though there are more than enough inventory available the specified location/lot. This is only happening when specifying location/lot in the sales order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the quantity available in a license plate branch/plant
2. Create a sales order for the item and specify manually the location/lot in the sales order
3. Save the order.
4. Launch Status Code Update (P42040), ensure the warehouse request is triggered.
5. Proceed to run (P4600) Manual Planner. Select the record and take row exit 'Manual Planner'.
6. Click on save to accept transaction and "Insufficient quantity on hand" error is issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms