Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Sensitive Pricing, commonly referred to as TSP or Intraday Pricing, is
an industry driven standard and strategy for the pricing products. The TSP
function and process facilitates a series of activities and tasks in order to
determine and develop the required pricing structure for the sales and
purchasing of products.
The purpose of a Time Sensitive Pricing (TSP) solution is to address the
following business needs:
* Ability to track within JD Edwards intraday price movements due to price
volatility in commodity based markets.
* Match seller and buyer pricing.
* Maximize sales profits
1. Wholesale distributors, jobbers, and retailers need to stay nimble in a
competitive and volatile marketplace. Not being able to quickly react to an
intraday price movement could cause millions in loss.
* Minimize financial exposure on purchases
* Minimize customer impact by providing your customer base, accurate,
* Avoid P&L fluctuations
* Provide a single source of information on price and cost for current and
historical purposes and reporting
* Provide process improvement, reduce administrative overhead, and provide
sustainability for Pricing Administrative staff.
* Stay Competitive in a volatile market space.
* Increasing speed to the street for retailers.
* Becoming nimble: increasing and decreasing fuel prices anytime and having
those changes completed within minutes, not hours
* Knowing exactly where the competitors are priced and being able to react
immediately to changes in the market
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms