Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: P43081 (Orders Awaiting Approval)
When selecting the remove message row exit in the P43081 for multiple purchase orders, only the last message selected is being removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter multiple purchase orders that go into approval routing.
2. Cancel the orders using a version of the P4310 that does not have approval processing turned on. This will keep the message in the P43081 to view.
3. Access the P43081 as the approver.
4. Select all the orders that were canceled and take the row exit remove message.
5. Click find again. Note only the last order was removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms