E1: 43: AOPN in F4311 not Updated After Revision to Order Previously Released from Budget Hold
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: P4310 (PO Entry) and P43070 (Release Held Orders)
After a purchase order has been released from budget hold, if the amount is
revised, the amount open (AOPN) in the F4311 is not updated to the new amount
when the order is released a second time from budget hold.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup a new account and a budget for the account. Set the total budget
for $10 per period for a total of $120 for the year.
2. Add a purchase order for quantity for the account created that will go
over budget. For example, enter a quantity of 10 for $100 for a total of
$1000. Review the F4311 data. The amounts are correct.
3. Release the order from budget hold using the P43070.
4. Amend the purchase orders unit cost from $10 to $14. This will place the
order back on budget hold.
5. Review the F4311 data. The unit cost has been updated to $14, but the
extended cost and amount open remain at $1000.
6. Release the order again from budget hold.
7. Review the F4311 data again. The extended amount has been updated properly
to $1400, but the amount open remains at $1000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms