E1: FDA: Trailing Spaces Assigned to a Variable Discarded by Event Rule Debugger when Interactive Application is Executed in Web
(Doc ID 2025288.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a variable is populated with characters and then some trailing spaces at the end, the Event Rule Debugger does not show that the variable contains those spaces. The trailing spaces are discarded by the event rule debugger when the interactive application is executed in web.
Steps to replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open any application in design mode, example P01012.
2. Insert a push button.
3. In the "Button clicked" event code, populate the variable so that it has trailing spaces.
4. Add another command so that you can place a break point on the debugger.
5. Save the application.
6. Open event rule debugger and place a break point.
7. Run the application in web and make sure debugger is triggered.
8. Trailing spaces are discarded by the event rule debugger.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document