E1: JAS: No Metadata for Spec Type BSFN was Found is Issued in P48714 with Error JAS_MSG431
(Doc ID 2025312.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P48714 (Mass Update) ends in Error JAS_MSG431.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch P13700, ZJDE0001 (which launches P13700|W13700B form - Equipment Work Order)
- (Form Exit) WO Mass Update (to launch P48022|W48022A - Search For Work Orders)
- Click Find
- Select rows
- Click (Push Button) Work Order Mass Update (which calls P48714|W48714A - Work Order Mass Update)
- Verify Error as below,
COULD NOT LOAD FORM: P48714_W48714A_ZJDE0001
JAS_MSG431: Fetch serialized object failed. Please contact your system administrator.
- This document is a case study only because the cause of error JAS_MSG431 is vary
- In hitting this error, check previous failing routine (for this example, No Metadata for spec type BSFN found using the key : IsColumnInTemplateTable)
- P48714 can not be launched through Fast Path because this form does not have Entry Form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Excerpt from <e1root_*.log>|
|Detail Error routine:|
|How To Debug:|