E1: CFR11: Unable To Enable Audit On Tables; Failed To Create Global Table Specs For 'A' Table.
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to enable audit on tables. Below errors are captured in the logs,
- Created all the required OCMs as per CFR11 guide.
- Generated all the CFR11 tables as mentioned in the CFR11 guide.
- Created the julian data source as instructed.
- 'A' tables were generated and deployed as well.
- Auditing is enabled only in the PD pathcode.
- Issue happens when user tries to enable the auditing on any table.
- All these actions are done from the Fat client.
Despite all the above actions, this issue was happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms