E1: CFR11: Unable To Enable Audit On Tables; Failed To Create Global Table Specs For 'A' Table.
(Doc ID 2025353.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to enable audit on tables. Below errors are captured in the logs,
- Created all the required OCMs as per CFR11 guide.
- Generated all the CFR11 tables as mentioned in the CFR11 guide.
- Created the julian data source as instructed.
- 'A' tables were generated and deployed as well.
- Auditing is enabled only in the PD pathcode.
- Issue happens when user tries to enable the auditing on any table.
- All these actions are done from the Fat client.
Despite all the above actions, this issue was happening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document