Last updated on APRIL 11, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
If the user profile is set to use a comma for the Decimal Format Character, a
Fetch From Cache I09UI002 error is issued when generating an interim and
final settlement voucher. The interim batch is not created. Both final
settlement batches are created with an In Use status.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Set user profile to use a comma for the Decimal Format Character in P0092.
Log out and back into E1
2) Create Harvest
3) Attach harvest to contract, with price override, price approve, add
payment term with interim & final payment
4) Create WT receipt
5) Close WT receipt
6) Generate Interim payment via P40G200 - click generate voucher and a Fetch
From Cache I09UI002 error is issued and no batch is created. Now change the
decimal format character back to blank, sign out and back in, and generate
the interim payment.
8) Set the Decimal Format Character back to a comma and log out and back into
7) Set harvest status to Complete
8) Select Final Settlement by Contract P40G310 - click generate voucher. The
same Fetch From Cache I09UI002 error is issued and both batches are created
at an In Use status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms