E1: FDA: Right Click Form Exit Menu Doesn't Consistently Display When Internet Explorer 11 Browser Zoom is not 100%
(Doc ID 2026818.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the display size is modified from 100% to 125%, the form exits pop up for W4310B don't consistently display when the user right clicks. Issue only happen to Internet Explorer 11 but does not happen to Firefox.
About 2 out of 10 times the right click form exit pop up does not show up and this only happen at certain locations on the form.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/Display and set size to 125%.
2. Log off of Windows so changes take effect.
3. Launch P4310. Click Find so Orders are displayed. Use link on Order Number column or row exit order header to get to W4310B.
4. Right click in different areas of the header where there are no controls and note that the form exits are not consistently displayed.
5. Go back to Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/Display and set size to 100% or change the browser zoom to 100%.
6. Launch P4310. Use link on Order Number column to get to W4310B.
7. Right click in different areas of the header where there are no controls and note that the form exits are consistently displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document