E1: RDA: UBE Executes With Wrong Data Selection When Version Has Trailing Spaces
(Doc ID 2027657.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever a version is called with trailing spaces the data selection under that version would be updated with template data selection under Serialized spec tables rather than picking up the correct data selection from that version.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE :
- Create a simple table that holds one alias called VERS
- Populate this table with one record that contains a valid version(which has data selection) for R0006P
- Add a push button under P0006.
- Create a variable in the button based on VERS
- Populate this variable by a simple Table IO command
- Create a report interconnect to R0006P and passe this variable in as the version.
- Check-in these objects, Build and deploy an update package for these objects. And then clear the Serialized tables.
- From web test below scenarios:
- For the first time if this version is ran via report interconnect from P0006 then we could see it doesn't populate any data selection under Serialized tables and we can see same from Batch Versions as well.
- But if we run it from Batch Versions first it populates with correct data selection under serialized tables and then via report interconnect no issues further.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!