Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customer Self Service - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: P420111
Tools Release: 9.1
The Scheduled Pick Date (PDDJ) is not set to the same value as the Requested Date (DRQJ) when creating a sales order from Quote Release P420111 in CSS Portal and overwriting the Requested Date during the order release.
When the requested date is not changed during order release in P420111 the resulting Sales order has the correct requested and Pick date.
When the requested date is overwritten during order release in P420111 the resulting Sales order has the correct requested butt he Pick date is still retrieved from the quote.
When running P420111 in standard HTML client (mode 1) the Pick Date (PDDJ) is always the same value as the Requested Date (DRQJ).
when releasing a sales quote the scheduled pick date should be the same as the requested date on the generated sales order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Enter a Quote order with Requested date (DRQJ) and Scheduled Pick (PDDJ) today or in future
2) On standard HTML client run P420111 (mode 1): release order line, Enter Release Quantity, let date default and generate order
3) Resulting SO has the correct Requested and Pick date as it was on the Quote
4) Release another order line and overwrite Requested Date
5) Resulting SO has the correct Requested date and Pick date as they were entered during release
6) ON portal run P420111 (mode 3): Specify Release Detail - enter quantity and leave Request date as it is defaulted from the Quote and generate order
7) Resulting SO has the correct Requested date and Pick date
8) Release another line and overwrite Requested date
9) Resulting SO has the correct Requested date however the Pick date is retrieved from the Quote order and is not as overwritten during release
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms