Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Movement & Disposition - Select Multiple Locations (P42053)
Lot Master (P4108)
At the operation to move item into Stock, goes into multiple locations window and received into a new lot whereby the Lot Effective Date is set to a future
date. The lot master On Hand Date is update to be the same as Lot Effectivity Date and not the date receipt is done.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P41026, set up an item with Lot Processing turned on.
2. P43090, Supplier/Item Relationship. Add a receipt route for the item.
3. P4310, add a purchase order.
4. P4312, set the processing to activate Receipt Routing. Receive the item and goes into receipt routing.
5. P43250, at the operation to move item into Stock, select option 4-Split into multiple locations.
6. Create a new lot, set the Lot Effective Date to a future date. Save the transaction.
7. P4108, review the lot created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms