Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When attempting to create a credit order with an advanced pricing schedule and a credit line type (with N inventory interface and sign reversed), one of the price adjustments (APDOT) on the schedule is not applied to the order. The following warning message appears:
Price Adjustment APDOT was not applied (072B)
CAUSE: The Price Adjustment APDOT was not applied as a result of unsuccessful unit of measure conversion between BG and CA.
RESOLUTION: Add the unit of measure conversion between BG and CA for item.
The warning is issued by F4072 Calculate Price Adjustments (B4500050.c)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In System Constants (P41001), verify Unit of Measure conversion is at the Item Master and not the Item Branch level.
2. In Pricing Constants (P41001) Symbol to Identify Variable Tables is set to &.
3. Setup a Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) with Adjustment Control Code 1, Apply Absolute Value and Quantity Level Break selected.
4. Setup an Adjustment Schedule with the price adjustment on the schedule.
5. Setup a new Customer and populate the Adjustment Schedule on the Customer Billing Instructions.
6. Create a new item with Primary and Secondary UOM of CA.
7. Create a UOM Conversion for the item of 1 CA = 17 BG.
8. Set a Base Price of 116.40 per CA.
9. Create an adjustment variable (P4075) of -0.23 per BG naming it EMFRTLTL.
10. Create a formula (P4076) referencing the variable naming it &EMFRTLTL (& is Symbol to Identify Variable Tables from Pricing Constants).
11. Create a Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record using customer, item, Basis Code 7 and Formula EMFRTLTL.
12. Setup Line Type Constants setup CN Line Type N inventory interface, reverse sign and edit item master for non-stock checked.
13. Make sure Order Activity Rules are set for CO Order Type with CN line type.
14. Create a Credit Order Entry (P4210) version with CO Order Type and CN line type, the item and customer.
15. Enter the Credit Order for 1 CA for the item and customer, the adjustment is not populated and Price Adjustment APDOT was not applied (072B) warning message is displayed.
16. Price History shows Price Adjustment APDOT was not applied.
17. Now enter the Regular Stock Sales Order for 1 CA for the item and customer, the adjustment is applied and warning message is not displayed.
18. Price History shows Price Adjustment APDOT was applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms