Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: P43291 - Stand Alone Landed Costs
The error ‘Invalid Item value for this account’ occurs when applying standalone landed cost (P43214) with the on hand quantity is less than the receipt quantity. Flexible accounting and ACA activated with Item Edit Code set as mandatory are also required in order to replicate this issue.
1. Setup account with blank Posting Edit Code at P0901
2. Activate Cost Objects and Activity Based Accounting option at P1609
3. Set up account at P0901 with ACA defined to set Item Edit Code as mandatory
4. P16902 (Enabled Functionality by Application) from menu G1631 to setup P4312 and P43291 and to establish table F4311 with application P4312 and P43291
5. Flexible Sales Accounting (P40296) from menu G4241 to establish flexible accounts for DMAAI 4332
6. Setup DMAAI 4332 account with branch plant specified
7. Create purchase order with 100 quantity
8. P4312 (Enter Receipt by POs) processing option to define not not to activate landed cost during receipt and perform full quantity receipt without landed cost applied
9. Issue quantity 90 via P4113
10. P43214 to reference P43291 to apply standalone landed cost and encountered error 'Invalid Item Value for this account'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms