Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, ESS General
When attempting to run Time Entry Batch Processor (R05116Z1I) for a batch where 3rd Account Number was used during time entry the following error occurs:
Error: Account Number
Error: Fetch from table F0901 failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. General Accounting Constants (P0000) set:
Symbol to Identify BU.Object.Sub to /
Symbol to Identify 3rd G/L Account # to blank
2. Account Master (P0901) select account (MCU1, OBJ 1110, SUB VEF), from the More tab set the Free Form (3rd Acct. No) to 123-456-7891
3. Interactive Versions (IV) for P051125 version set tab 4-Account Number, #4 Validate Account to 2 (Validate non blank account numbers)
4. Employee launch Employee Self Service Time Entry. From Employee Daily Time Entry (P051127) enter pay type 1 and hours, for Account Number enter 123-456-7891, once the row is exited the account number changes to 1.1110.VEF, save and submit.
5. Manager approves time
6. Run Time Entry Batch Processor (R05116Z1I) for batch and note account error given.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms