E1: 42: Async Business Function Error when Selecting Additional Kit Components in the SO Detail Revisions Screen (P4210)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When revising the Kit Components on a Sales Order multiple times, the system issues an Async Business Function F4211FSEndDoc error followed by a Transaction Error. Note that Order Acceptance screen must be set to display (7 Process tab, 5. Display Before Accept Prompt = 1).
Steps to Replicate
- Create a Kit BOM (P3002) with at least 15 optional components with a quantity of 1 each
- Set the P4210 processing option to display order acceptance screen. Note this is required to replicate the issue.
- Enter a new Sales Order (P4210) for a quantity of 1 Kit Parent and go in and select 10 of the optional components and save the sales order.
- Click on Place Order at Order Acceptance screen
- Re-inquire on the Sales Order, select the Kit Parent line and take the Row exit to SO Detail Revisions.
- Select the Kit Parent line, take the SO Detail Revisions Row exit to Kits/Configurator
- When the Kit Components display, de-select the last two Kit Components that were selected earlier by selecting them, then taking Row exit to select components save the changes and close out of Sales Order entry.
- Inquire on the Sales Order again, go to SO Detail Revisions.
- Select the Kit Parent line, take Row exit to Kits/Config
- Select the last Optional Component that displays, enter a Quantity of 10, and Row exit to Select Components
- Click Save and Place Order at the order acceptance screen
- Click on save again and the Async Business Function error displays, followed by the Transaction Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms