E1: 44H: Records Unintentionally Changed In Supplier Assignment Maintenance P44H604 When Selecting OK
(Doc ID 2033412.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On E1 9.1 P44H604 Supplier Assignment - Supplier Assignment Maintenance Form W44H604C, after doing a find on a specific area and returning records if you then change the Area value in this headerless detail form and click the Ok or the select icon, the supplier records will be changed to the new area value entered in the header and the records are no longer associated to the original area, in effect changing the records. Similar results occur for a similar process in Option Master (P44H401).
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to HomeBuilder Management > Before Start Bidding and Costing. Enter your area, (where you have supplier assignment records set up), select Find to display the records.
- Select one of the records, use Row Exit to Assignment Revision.
- Enter a different (valid) area in the Area field of Supplier Assignment Maintenance.
- Click OK.
- Execute a Find on the original Area value and the records originally displayed in the Supplier Assignment Maintenance grid no longer display.
- Execute a Find on the second Area value used and the records originally displayed in the Supplier Assignment Maintenance grid associated to the original Area now show in the new area. These records have been changed so are now deleted from the original area and added to a new area.
- Since Find and OK are located next to each other, a user can easily press OK when they intended to press Find. If this is done after you enter the new Area value, you will unintentionally change the records. There is no warning this change will occur or to stop/prevent it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!