Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recommit Future Orders (R42995)
When running Recommit Future Orders (R42995) against a Sales Order with a Future Committed Date and a Production Number populated in the Sales Detail field, the (F4211.PMPN) is cleared out (set to blank).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Branch Plant is set with 21 commitment days in the Branch Plant Constants.
- The sales order version processing options are set to generate a production number on the order detail lines.
- A sales order is created with an order date of 7/15/2015 and Requested Date of 10/15/2015 (more than 21 days in the future).
- A detail line is entered with dates defaulted from the header. A production number is defaulted when the user edits the line. The sales quote is saved.
- Databrowser shows the Sales Detail Production Number Field was populated (F4211.PMPN)
- Change the branch Commitment days from 21 to 999.
- Recommit Future Orders (R42995) is run to convert the order from future to current.
- PDF shows the order was converted from Future to Current.
- Databrowser shows the Sales Detail Production Number Field was cleared and is now blank (F4211.PMPN)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms