E1. 42: No Prepayment Record Fetched With Blank Payment Instrument
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When entering a Sales Order with a payment instrument of blank (which was set to special handling code 13 in UDC 00/PY) with the processing options set for prepayment processing, the user is required to enter prepayment information or they receive Error 114Y which directs them to the Prepayment Form (P004201). However, if they then click the Prepayment Form Exit, the Form Opens but there is no record in the grid so the user can enter the credit card information. The message “No record found.” Is displayed above the grid.
- In UDC Table 00/PY set the Special Handling Code on the Blank Record to 13 (Credit Card Required).
- Create a Sales Order Entry (P4210) Version that Requires Prepayment Processing.
- Create a Sales Order and verify the Payment Instrument is Blank in the Order Header.
- Enter detail Line and the Payment Instrument is blank on the line.
- Attempt to save the order and receive Error 114Y which directs the user to the Prepayment Form (P004201).
- Take the Prepayment Form Exit.
- The Prepayment Form (P004201) appears but there is no record in the grid, so the Credit Card Information cannot be entered. The message “No record found.” Is displayed above the grid.
- Return to the sales detail line and enter ? in the payment instrument.
- Take the Prepayment Form Exit again.
- Now a record appears in the grid of the Prepayment Form (P004201) that can be updated with the credit card number. Above the grid the message "Records 1-1" appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms