Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the EDI Inbound 860 R47131 to update VR02 in the F4201 header, it does not update and retains the original value. The R47131 should update VR02 in the F4201 header file.
Steps to Duplicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P47010. Enter EDI header and detail data and populate VR02 in the F47011 header.
- Run the R47011 Inbound 850 to create the sales order.
- Check F4201 and note VR02 is populated.
- P47130. Enter EDI header and detail data and populate VR02 in the F47131 header with a different value.
- Run the R47131 to change the order.
- Check F4201 and note VR02 is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms