E1: 43: Unable to Find Purchase Order after Supplier Number Error (799L)
(Doc ID 2034665.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P4310 form W4310I if an Invalid Supplier address is queried in the header no orders can be queried afterward, even if the invalid address is removed.
1. In P4310 W4310I, enter a valid order number in the header and click Find. The order appears correctly.
2. Now enter an invalid supplier number and click Find. You'll get "Invalid Long Address Number" (Error 799L).
3. Clear the invalid address number. An asterisk will auto populate.
4. Click Find again, and note that nothing is found. Even with your order number populated.
5. The only way to find an order now is to close the form and re-enter it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document