E1: SEC: Databrowser Security Issue With Tools 22.214.171.124
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Browser security is not functioning properly after tools upgrade to 126.96.36.199
"Access is Denied"
"You are Not Authorized to run this application"
Steps to Duplicate:
- Add Data Browser Security
- Allow access to launch Data Browser.
- Deny access to Search and Select for Tables or Business View Queries
- Go to Address Book Application P01012
- Launch Data Browser using the Tools menu, then user gets a message "You are Not Authorized to run this application".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms