E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Error 078F (Insert Failure in F03B11T)
(Doc ID 2036483.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800)
After taking the fix for Bug 21191743 (for FASB/IASB Revenue Recognition Enhancement),Sales Update (R42800) fails with Error 078F (Failed to perform insert in F03B11T) when processing an order with installment payments. The error is issued by business function AcctRecFSEndDoc (B03B0011) on line 1510.
- Create a Sales Order with Customer Payment Terms P2 (Installment Payments)
- Ship confirm the Order
- Invoice the Order
- Run Sales Update (R42800)
- Job ends with message "Invoice has not processed" on the PDF.
- Logs show the Error 078F (Failed to perform insert in F03B11T) issued by business function AcctRecFSEndDoc (B03B0011) on line 1510.
- F03B11T is the Invoice Tag Table, a new table added for the FASB/IASB Revenue Recognition Enhancement.
- If an order is processed with payment terms of blank, or any non-installment payment terms, the error does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document