E1: 17M: P90CD002 Currency Code Can't Be Manually Entered And Saved
(Doc ID 2037061.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying 9.1 ESU JM18219. When Entering Service Orders in Service Management Work Bench P90CD002
The system gives access to the CRR Exchange Rate Field. However if an Exchange Rate is manually entered in the field during Service Order Entry, or after re-inquiring on a Service Order after it has just been saved, the manually entered Exchange Rate is not saved, the system always populates the CRR Exchange Rate Field based on the Exchange Rate Table P0015A.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create and Asset In the Asset Master
2. Go to Menu G1712 / P90CD020 / Click Add to P90CD002
3. While in the Header Enter the Following Fields
Order Type SV Type 2
Address Number: 29433
Service Address: 29433
Equipment Number: Just Created
4. Go To Planning Tab
Start Date: Today's Date
5. Go To Accounting Tab and at this point ensure the Business Unit Exchange Rate, and To Currency Fields are all blank at this point.
6. Enter In a User Defined Rate i.e. 1.8899 in the Exchange Rate field. See Warning Message Information: Currency Exchange Setup Not Found. This correct because Currency Code i.e CAD, TO Currency Code Blank Is not Setup, so Warring is True. Click Save and Close
7. Go back to Service Order Accounting Tab notice the BU / M30 has defaulted in from the Equipment Master / Equipment, the Exchange Rate 1.2678835 Has defaulted form the Exchange Rate Table Menu G11 / P0015A as well as the To Currency Cod Of USD.
8. Try to Manually Enter the Exchange Rate Again 1.8899 in the Exchange Rate Again field. Click Save and Close and the system defaults Back to Exchange Rate Table, Exchange Rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!