Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intermittently UBEs generate blank output. The job status in WSJ is "D".
- This happens randomly with any UBE.
- No Customization done to any of those UBEs.
- These UBEs are submitted from Scheduler or BV.
- This issue occurs 3-4 times a week.
- This issue happens in all the environment.
- No Zombie Kernels.
Errors captured in this Metadata Kernel log,
This issue gets resolved after deleting the runtime cache in the Batch Server.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms