E1: UBE: Intermittently UBEs Generate Blank Output With Job Status in "D". Error: OCI0000179 - Error - ORA-01460: OCI0000057 - Error - ORA-01002
(Doc ID 2039048.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intermittently UBEs generate blank output. The job status in WSJ is "D".
- This happens randomly with any UBE.
- No Customization done to any of those UBEs.
- These UBEs are submitted from Scheduler or BV.
- This issue occurs 3-4 times a week.
- This issue happens in all the environments.
- No Zombie Kernels.
Errors captured in this Metadata Kernel log,
This issue gets resolved after deleting the runtime cache in the Batch Server.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document