Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web Client Exception displayed and zombie process created on the server when adding an inventory adjustment for a branchless item with an existing lot.
If a new lot is being used, there are no errors/zombie processes created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use an existing item that had a lot (21403) and some transactions in P4111.
- Make sure that currently there is no qty on hand/available/committed on it.
- P41026 – delete the branch record as you don’t have the item in the warehouse anymore.
- A user goes into the warehouse and finds 3 pieces of the item in lot 21403.
- He makes an adjustment in P4114 with this item and lot. A web client exception is displayed and zombie process is created on the server. The line is not saved and the branch cannot be created.
Note: if a new lot is being used instead of the old one, there are no problems and the branch plant record is created. The issue occurs when an existing lot is being used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms